Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Quiting

I'm quiting Avenue, yep that's right. I haven't told the rest of the band yet, but I am in the next month. A couple days ago I went to Minny and D-Girl's b-day party (they're twins) and it was Me, Minny, D-Girl, Nix and a girl named Michaela. D-Girl kept telling me how great a guitarist she was so I saw it for myself, turns out she sucked soooooo bad, she was playing guitar terribly, but apparently to Minny and D-Girl she was fantastic. But anyways, we practiced for a little and Michaela kinda took over playing guitar. I was kinda like "Who do you think you are??" and "Thanks, your making this easier" but she was kind of a "bad word that I won't say cuz it's a bad word". I'm just really scared, I don't know how the rest of the band is gonna take it. But I just really hope that they don't replace me with Michaela, cuz she sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your spoonful of sugar to the teapot!