Monday, September 27, 2010

Just Too Fast For Music

Well, it looks like I'm gonna take another break again, there is a lot of stress in my life right now: everything I do that I think will be good for my future, people (my family) keep telling me I have better things to do and right now I feel like my grandparents are ashamed of me just because I don't practice my guitar for 5 hours a day and I don't practice my swimming strokes just because my mom and dad are busy working + I feel like I have to please everybody and I feel guilty when I don't finish all of my home school and I keep feeling guilty when ever I eat sugar b4 lunch or dinner and i really wanna do a fun work out program but I just don't have time and I wish my 9 yr old sister would stop bullying me because it drains all the energy out of me and when ever I tell my parents about how stressful I'm getting I start crying then they start making fun of me by saying stuff like "I'm playing the world's smallest violin" or "Oh, sooo dramatic" and I feel like I'm totally ignoring my friend Morgan and I've been REALLY sleepy lately and everyone keeps getting angry at me and when I do something that leads to a mini disaster or I saying something that's kinda nieve to whats going on or I state the obvious without knowing it my friend wil say stuff VERY sarcasticly like "That was smart" or "That wasn't stupid" or "Durrrr" or "That was the smartest thing you could do??" and I want to do a personal Bible study, but my dad said "What about your school work" so I don't have time for it and I've been lying my head off lately because I feel like my life is going so fast in my life that I don't have time for the truth and I feel like I'm living the exact day over and over and over again and I just really want to scream because I hate this stuff going on in my life so please, pray to God for me that everything will slow down and go like 2 mph. I'm sorry for dumping all this on you, but I needed somebody to talk to about this with out calling me dramatic =[

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your spoonful of sugar to the teapot!